Strategic Brand Management/Online Marketing
This is a teaching and strategic brand re-aligning session that has been structured to be an all-embracing practical or applied Strategic Brand Management class; it should make each participant get a framework for branding, and learn how to develop, launch a brand, manage and measure its success. And it is also designed to help brands avoid peculiar pitfalls as well as re-engineer for optimum performance.
Main Topics for the training include:
- Understanding branding (e.g what is a brand, understanding why brands are important and branding process.
- Defining the brand: (Identifying your core values and purpose, creating brand drivers, Deciding on what brand, Designing your brand architecture, Identifying your brand personality etc)
- Positioning the Brand: (Identifying and understanding your customers, developing your brand promise, the value preposition)
- Expressing the Brand Identity: ( Developing the brand’s name, Creating the brand look and feel, including creating a brand book, creating brand-promise touchpoints
- Communicating the brand Internally (identify internal channels, Dynamics of Creating the brand book, linking the brand to product and services)
- Communicating the brand externally: (Identifying external channels, expressing the brand in digital and social channels; Expressing the brand through packaging, creating branded spaces and environment
- Communication Strategy (Advertising & Branding, Brand Customer Interactions, Relationships & Channel Matrix, Consumer Decision Journey, Media Planning & Implementation)
- Measuring brand performance; (Understanding brand performance, managing brand equity)
How to Live the Brand
Building a personal brand
…And a specialized Brand re-engineering and discovery session tagged:
New Winning Strategies for Brands in Turbulent Economies and Keen Competition.
In the Online Marketing we’re going to walk you through the ins and outs of how to integrate analytics into your workflow, touch on
the foundations of SEO, and look closely at creating your first text and display ads. We'll also explore the expanding world
of social media and video marketing. There, we'll be giving you insights into each of the major platforms along with helpful
tips to make your campaigns a success.
Also, together we'll even be looking at facebook marketing and email marketing. Whether
you're looking to start your own home-based business or working for a large organisation you'll find the skills you need
to connect with your customers online all in this course.
The course will cover:
- Facebook Retargeting & Marketing
- Google Remarketing & Adwords
- Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Video Marketing via YouTube
- Monetization of Video Content on YouTube
- E-mail marketing
- Analytics and SEO basics
Meet our facilitators
Right click to view profiles
Albert G. Udoh